EasyCheckTM uses a novel approach based on multiple arrays of micro power Ultra-Wideband (UWB) radio sensors to provide high resolution, three-dimensional data. The relatively low frequencies at which the system’s sensors work, enable excellent penetration through multilayer clothing items to detect anomalies on a human body.
The technology architecture spans multiple disciplines, including patented UWB antenna and transceivers design; automatic calibration; proprietary signal processing techniques; filtering-based tracking and segmentation mechanisms; and automatic detection algorithms based on modern approaches of Deep Learning. Intensive parallel computing tools are used to generate real time multi-frame on-line detection that enables the concept of walk through operation of the system.
EasyCheckTM ‘s technology and design provide:
• Detection of rigid, fluid and flexible metallic and non-metallic materials such as plastic explosives, weapons, knives, drugs, liquids, powders, gels, and other unauthorized items.
• Superior penetration through clothing, allowing people to keep their outer garments on during screening, including coats, jackets, leather items etc.
• Full 3600 body coverage.
• Real-time detection results
• Very high throughput.
• Wheelchair accessibility. EasyCheckTM ‘s technology and design provide:
• Very low maintenance cost – no moving parts and plug-in components.
EasyCheckTM ‘s core technology was developed by the company’s top notch scientists and engineers. Camero owns an innovative intellectual property portfolio of patents and trade secrets that covers its applications and core technology.